The Sunshine Coast Trail (SCT) is a 180 km trail stretching through the Sunshine Coast in British Columbia. It stretches between Sarah Point in Desolation Sound to Saltery Bay. The trail passes through old growth on the coast, and is often described as being a “hidden gem”.
The trail is described as “easy to moderate” and “family friendly”. An interesting feature is what they call “hut to hut” hiking; there are community built shelters along the trail so you can not only hike the trail year long, you can hike the trail without taking a tent.
Posts About the SCT:
- Sunshine Coast Trail – Day 2 – Mount Troubridge to Lois Lake
- Sunshine Coast Trail – Day 1 – Saltery Bay to Mount Troubridge
- Trip Report: Sunshine Coast Trail
- Getting to / from the SCT
- Sunshine Coast Trail Maps
- Why the SCT?